[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 11 10:43:09 EST 2006

Orca is doing a brlapi.readKey, meaning it is probably pulling
everything off the key event list before xbrlapi has a chance to see it.
I have a couple questions:

1) What is xbrlapi?  Is it something that should co-exist with Orca, or
is it something that Orca should subsume?

2) If xbrlapi is something that should co-exist with Orca, and the use
of readKey is what is breaking this relationship, what recommendations
do you have for what we should do in Orca?

Will