[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 11 15:48:12 EST 2006

Aha.  Orca doesn't make any calls to brlapi_ignoreKeyRange, which is
probably why it is getting in the way.

I might need some hand holding here.  Do you have a recommendation for
how to do handle the ignore key range methods?  For example, should we
call brlapi_ignoreKeyRange(...all keys...) and then repeatedly call
brlapi_unignoreKeyRange(...one key...) for each Braille command and
cursor key we expect to receive?  Or...am I just not understanding the
BrlAPI docs very well?

Thanks!

Will