[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Tue Dec 12 02:32:55 EST 2006

Hi,

Just to add a little precision :

> >We do want, however, to allow people to
> >create bindings for other commands if they wish.
>
> I suggest you call acceptKey(Range|Set) for each binding the user defines and
> ignoreKey(Range|Set) for each binding he undefines. These calls can be made any
> time, e.g. right at the time he interactively does them.

If the idea is to allow the user to define bindings interactively by
first pressing the key she wants to bind and then selecting the
functionality to which this key should be bound, then it will be
necessary to brlapi_acceptKey(everything) before asking the user to press
the key to bind, to be sure to catch the pressed key. Then, once the key
to bind has been pressed, accepted and ignored keys should be restored to
what they were before accepting everything, with the exception of the key
the user pressed, if this key was ignored: this key must now be accepted.

hth,
Sébastien.