[BRLTTY] BrlAPI and dot string <-> dot integer conversion

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Dec 13 04:11:09 EST 2006

Hi,

Jason White :
> However, if there are other purposes envisaged for the higher-level library
> then by all means these functions and macros can be implemented there.

One of the things we had in mind when we started to thing about a
braille toolkit was to provide functions letting applications display
text without having to take care about scrolling. This has in fact not
much to do with the discussed functions and macros. I am just giving this
example to illustrate the fact that a braille toolkit could indeed contain
many different things, and in particular the discussed macros.

Sébastien.