[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 14 14:17:22 EST 2006

> > (cmd | type) == cmd, at least from what I can tell.
>
> Then it's a bug.

That's up to you to decide, but I need to make sure I'm saying the right
thing.  I could be sending you down a path of confusion based upon my
own confusion.  :-)  The commands are defined as follows in the Python
stuff:

KEY_CMD_LNUP = (KEY_TYPE_CMD | 1)

I also see the following in brlapi_constants.h:

#define BRLAPI_KEY_CMD_LNUP (BRLAPI_KEY_CMD(0) + 1)

As such, all the KEY_CMD constants have the KEY_TYPE_CMD embedded in
them.  I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

> > > It never not hold anything.
> >
> > What does 'arg' hold when the type is KEY_TYPE_SYM?
>
> no bits, i.e. 0 :)

Thanks!  That clarifies it. :-)

> > Unfortunately, I'm missing the man pages for brlapi and never knew they
> > existed until today.
>
> Ugh, odd.

I might be missing some sort of DOxygen component or something.

Thanks!

Will