[BRLTTY] BrlAPI documentation

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Dec 14 19:41:57 EST 2006

Willie Walker, le Thu 14 Dec 2006 14:17:22 -0500, a écrit :
> > > Unfortunately, I'm missing the man pages for brlapi and never knew they
> > > existed until today.
> >
> > Ugh, odd.
>
> I might be missing some sort of DOxygen component or something.

Oh, actually, I realized: documentation is not built by default, since
Dave builds it before making a .tgz.  So, when fetching from svn, you
need to install doxygen, and after ./configure && make, run make -C
Documents before make install.

BTW, Dave, did you get my bug report about the manpage-directory not
being properly set?  This is still not fixed.

Samuel