[BRLTTY] Re: Feature Request: double-clics in oOo writter

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Dec 19 05:52:23 EST 2006

Hi,

Yannick PLASSIARD, le Tue 19 Dec 2006 11:43:27 +0100, a écrit :
> What I did first :
> In a gnome-terminal:
> WINDOWPATH=7 brltty -b ba -x as
> Result: not working properly, nothing happended

That's odd, particularly since I don't see the difference with this:

> # killall brltty
> $ sudo brltty -b eu (my normal brltty)
> BRLTTY 3.8dev ...
> (always in console) :
> $ WINDOWPATH=7 brltty -b ba -x as

If you start brltty like in the first case, but in the text console,
does it work?

> 1) I had to manually run xbrlapi to have input keys working

Mmm, it looks like we haven't update the BrlAPI driver's brl_readCommand
indeed.

> 2) Cursor routing keys do not work at all or do strandh things...

Ah yes, sorry, I forgot that atspi doesn't behave well with fork().

Samuel