[BRLTTY] Re: Feature Request: double-clics in oOo writter

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Tue Dec 19 05:43:27 EST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 09:15:35AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yannick PLASSIARD, le Tue 19 Dec 2006 09:10:06 +0100, a écrit :
> > 2) In Gnome-Terminal, do you think it can be possible to replace the
> > "click" action of the routing cursor by inserting escape codes to make
> > the cursor jump to what we want ? It would be useful for example , using
> > Emacs or some kind of Console editor within a X terminal.
>
> Do you know that you can use brltty for accessing gnome-terminal?
> Just run

Hi:
What I did first :
In a gnome-terminal:
WINDOWPATH=7 brltty -b ba -x as
Result: not working properly, nothing happended

Then I did :
# killall brltty
$ sudo brltty -b eu (my normal brltty)
BRLTTY 3.8dev ...
(always in console) :
$ WINDOWPATH=7 brltty -b ba -x as
Then when I switch to the gnome-terminal, I have the text written
correctly but :
1) I had to manually run xbrlapi to have input keys working
2) Cursor routing keys do not work at all or do strandh things...
Any idea ?