[BRLTTY] Problem with fedora installer

Sauro Cesaretti sauro at all4linux.net
Tue Feb 28 07:33:36 EST 2006

Hi,
Thanks in advance for all and for that support.
I don't know really what is the best solution.
In the past I used to work with Fedora core 3 and it worked so well.
One time  tried to install fedora core 4 and I saw some problem when I was
working with console,I received some strange messages from kernel while I
was typing text.
Have you ever seen this problem?
For me It's the same give me some advice.
for sure, I know that fedora core 3 haven't got any problem but I'd happy if
I can install the new version.
I'm waiting for your news about the images.
Many thanks for this help.
Best regards.
Sauro