[BRLTTY] Problem with fedora installer

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 27 18:33:20 EST 2006

[quoted lines by Sauro Cesaretti on 2006/02/27 at 22:44 +0100]

>I tried also tu use my old display to install this distro, but when I try to
>specify ttyUSB0 in divce parameter the installer don't find the device.

Yes, that'd be because those devices aren't put into the image. We can update
the image making script to add them.

>As I
>already said, I'm using one adapter to work with my old display in my new
>notebook. Is there any solution? I need only one solution to install the
>distrbution,

I'll regenerate the installer image with brltty-3.7.2. Which would you like to
install, i.e. FC3 or FC4? I can regenerate both if you'd like.