[BRLTTY] Problem with fedora installer

Sauro Cesaretti sauro at all4linux.net
Mon Feb 27 16:44:24 EST 2006

Hi,
Thanks for all and sorry for these long series of messages.
I tried also tu use my old display to install this distro, but when I try to specify
ttyUSB0 in divce parameter the installer don't find the device.
As I already said, I'm using one adapter to work with my old
display in my new notebook.
Is there any solution?
I need only one solution to install the distrbution, after that I'll install the new version of the driver and I'm sure that all is going to work correctly with supervario and vario as well.
At the end, if there isn't solution, how can I recompile the new version of the driver on the fedora installer?
Is there any documentation?
Thanks again for all.
Best regards.
S. Cesaretti