[BRLTTY] Re: Speech enhancements

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Fri Mar 17 03:29:42 EST 2006

Hi:
	I think there must not be lots of configuration option for this, because it may loose the user. Or we could do this in /etc/brltty.conf but not let it appear in the preferences menu.
When Autospeak is on, I think that all options should be enabled by default (as now), and the user sheuld edit the config file if he really wants to do something, maybe excepting the "Echo by" because it's quite a basic setting for regular speech-user and I think he will attempt to find it in a menu.
But there would be some other points of view of course. :)
Regards,
	Yannick