[BRLTTY] MinGW

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon May 22 03:52:02 EDT 2006

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Does e:/msys/1.0/etc/brltty/text.no-h.tbl properly exist ? If yes, could
> you try to copy it into e:/msys/1.0/etc/brltty/text.no-h.tbln ? (just to
> make sure that it can at least work with very nasty hacks)

The no-h.tbl file didn't exists, but no-p.tbl did. What could the
reason for that be? I could successfully load the no-p table.

While starting up brltty with -l 7 -e, I get no error message. But
still I cannot access help. I get the message "help not available" on
the braille display. What's the problem?

Lars