[BRLTTY] Combi Braille on fast processor?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 4 16:24:32 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2006/10/04 at 09:40 -0400]

>No, I don't know the repeat rate for the CombiBraille. There are no menus
>and I doubt the documentation (wherever it may be) said anything about it.

The code in the CombiBraille driver with respect to using core-supported flow
control looks good. Also, the CopmbiBraille runs at 38,400 baud so there
shouldn't be much need for flow control anyway.

>Interestingly, there's a small delay between the first signal and when the
>repeating starts, but even this first signal is not registered on the dots.

This would seem to be evidence that the display isn't accepting updates while
the key is pressed.