[BRLTTY] Repository version

Claassen, Ginger B. claassen at c-lab.de
Fri Sep 8 07:07:54 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

thanks very much for the tip - of cause I know that in a repository
version not all features will run and had just hoped that anyone has
an idea how to circumvent this little problem.
Btw. you did and are still doing a great job with brltty - thanks very
much! I use suse-blinux with my other display but I am already working
in modifying the key navigation for my display in a way that I will
soon switch completely to brltty - it is just much better and more
flexible and most of all, still moving (suse blinux has mainly stopped
developing)

Thansk and solong

    Ginger

Ps.: And brltty supports a much broader range of os ;:)

The box said to install Nt 4.0 or better - so I installed Solaris