[BRLTTY] All problems fixed!

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Sep 10 08:56:37 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Claassen, Ginger B. on 2006/09/10 at 14:47 +0200]

>I have all problems fixed! Seems to be a problem of my installation -

Do you still need to use the latest repository version, or does the latest
production version work as well?

If you ever figure out what the precise installation problem is, would you
please let us know? Perhaps we'll be able to take it into account so that, even
if present, it won't cause problems for future users.