[BRLTTY] easy bar on el 40s reacting slowly

J.Schöber info at masterid.de
Tue Aug 14 22:00:28 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have now installed the very same brltty 3.7.2 from the debian package long
with a native and fresh debian on my machine. The problem does not occur any
more. So, I'd bet it's got to do with the virtual machine. Although a friend
has it running with no issues at all.
The braille display has only a usb port and is connected via that port.
However the kernel reports a ftdi_sio module being loaded prior to brltty
getting active. So I'd think that there is actually a converter in the
device itself.
Sorry for no logs but was to busy with trying the native linux as to narrow
down the issue. As I am still writing mails under windows I have some hassle
with transfering the logs to windows.
Will post logs asap
Cheers
Jeronimo
PS.: Thanks for the existence of the mailing list. I am a real newbie and
help and your work in general are always greatly apreciated!