[BRLTTY] suse and blinux?

cody churst35 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 13:33:56 EDT 2007

List,

  So I've done my research and understand blinux is based off of brltty. I was told that blinux might not even been included in newer suse distros such as open suse, but I want to know the boot command for blinux if anyone has familiarity with suse. I am taking a networking course next year so I'm kind of flying solo with this but I am trying to learn as much as possible about this hardware stuff as I can. Been using linux for a few years now but am just getting started with hardware synth and will need to have a lot of info/options when I start this course as I have a feelign they will not alter plans just for me. I use a braillenote 32, and I know it will work with brltty because people have said so, though I haven't the slightest idea why it's not cooperating for me. If anyone has any information on boot commands and how I can just get a disk up and running/what distros and flavors people have used it would be greatly appreciated.

  As a side note if anyone has used netware that'd also be helpful but due to my research it seems that will be be very much fun....

Cody