[BRLTTY] lfs live disk and braillenote

cody churst35 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 15:06:54 EDT 2007

Dave,
  Lfs is something I'm doing on my own time, for installs however I'll be
doing suse installs which no one has answered my posts on and google has
failed to give me any useful information. These boot commands are driving me
insane. The course deals with netowrking and we'll be using suse, xp,
netware etc. Netware hmmm well forget that one.

If you happen to know the distros with brltty support and the boot commands
for them please let me know it will cut down on my searching time..

Cody