[BRLTTY] lfs live disk and braillenote

cody churst35 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 14:42:01 EDT 2007

Dave,

  I would use that as a last resort. I am trying to do it this way because
of the fact the course I'm going to be taking this probably won't be an
option to do it over the lan.

I was just thinking...I was doing some reading on grml, and I saw the boot
command was

grml blind brltty=type,port,table

  is it possible I need to specify a braille table? Or should it work
reguardless. If so, what table should i put. I would want US english but
don't know the table code for that.

Cody