[BRLTTY] patch for open as a macro

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Aug 28 08:09:08 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Stepan Kasal on 2007/08/28 at 13:04 +0200]

>  attached please find another patch written by Tomas.
>So please cc him in any replies.

Okay ... I can see what the problem is. I think I'd prefer it, though, if those
functions were renamed rather than cluttering the code with parentheses.  Also,
a few were missed (e.g. in scr.c). I can take care of this now that the problem
is knwon and understood.