[BRLTTY] patch for open as a macro

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Aug 28 13:15:51 EDT 2007

The open() and close() methods have now all been renamed to construct() and
destruct() respectively in our development stream.

Perhaps you could try building from our development stream (see the Source
Repository section on our Download page) just to ensure that there won't be any
surprises hidden within our next release.