[BRLTTY] Only question mark characters when running brltty in ppc ubuntu and ppc debian etch

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Sat Dec 8 23:17:24 EST 2007

No, I don't think you have to include the text table for English as the
default should be acceptable. On the x86 installer for debian etch and the
x86 ubuntu live CD, I don't have to set a table. Also the /dev isn't
necessary in the device designation. Re the tables: I actually already tried
in ubuntu going into the configuration menu once brltty had started and
changing the table and it made no difference.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."