[BRLTTY] Only question mark characters when running brltty inppc ubuntu and ppc debian etch

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Sun Dec 9 18:53:37 EST 2007

Thanks so much, Samuel!!! That means there's hope for it eventually getting
into a build of the Lenny installer, so I'll just try to be patient and keep
watching for that At one time I managed to put together my own iso when for
some reason the debian installer wasn't working for me, but it's been a long
time since I did that; maybe if I decide I don't want to wait any longer and
have time, I'll attempt it again.

Thanks again to you and those nice Debian people!!!
.
There must not be very many ppc brltty users for it to have gone undetected
for so long.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,