[BRLTTY] Filter keyboard keypresses on Linux

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Dec 22 14:07:28 EST 2007

How should we decide which event device is the keyboard? The simplest might be
someting like selecting the first device which can deliver some well-known key
event, e.g. space or enter. Any better ideas? What about systems with more than
one keyboard?

Does anyone know what happens if the same event device is opened more than
once, which could happen, for example, if more than one brltty is started?