[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Mark L. Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Fri Feb 2 15:13:33 EST 2007

Dave,

You did suggest the -U, I believe we tried both 10 and 100. I will collect
some packet tracings from Windows and upload them as soon as I get a
chance. Thanks!

Best regards,
-Mark

---
"Life cane be expressed through a game of chess... Our struggles are
everchanging; strategy and tactics must be re-evaluated and variations
must be taken into consideration. The only things that remain constant
throughout this everchanging exhange-fest are ideals and principles."