[BRLTTY] Problem: make rpm

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Tue Feb 6 07:39:02 EST 2007

Hello!

At last I got rid of the make rpm problem, and no, I have installed a
working brltty. There is, as I certainly should know, support for the
Handy Tech Evolution display. But:

Could we get the status cells at the left side, instead of at the
right side?

The idea from Handy Tech's side to have no empty cells, used for
separation between status and text cells is that people should have
the possibility to choose where to have the status cells, if you want
them. In the preferences menu, you could for example have choises for
having the status cells at the left/right side, and how many status
you want as a maximum.

Also, I would like to see that the Braille star / Braillino displays
could switch between status/text at the left side by pressing the two
space bars, for compatiblity reasons to other screen readers.

Best regards
Lars