[BRLTTY] Problem: make rpm

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 6 09:38:38 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2007/02/06 at 13:39 +0100]

>Could we get the status cells at the left side, instead of at the
>right side?

It's in my plans to make the number and position of the status cells settable,
but I felt that resolving BrlAPI changes had the highest priority so that the
interface would become stable before 3.8 is released. This, I believe, has now
happened. Tehre are a few other 3.8 cleanup issues I'd like to deal with, and
then I'll start looking at things like status cell configuration.

>Also, I would like to see that the Braille star / Braillino displays
>could switch between status/text at the left side by pressing the two
>space bars, for compatiblity reasons to other screen readers.

Are you saying that pressing both spacebars at the same time is the usual way
to do this? What's the normal action ... to alternate which side the status
cells are on?