[BRLTTY] optelec alva regel

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Tue Feb 20 04:38:57 EST 2007

their reply (freely translated):
we may in the future want to develop a linux driver, as of now we will
only support mobile units and ms/windows only.

well, I think your best choice in these is still the pocketvario of Baum,
specially the new units comign out later this year including an extra 6-8
(dunno exactly) braille-like keys on the top rim.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)