[BRLTTY] optelec alva regel

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Tue Feb 20 17:46:45 EST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Aldo wrote:

 > On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 01:51:25PM -0500, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
 > > You have to find a way to let them know that we don't want them to
 > > develop anything nor provide any user support for Linux.  We only want
 > > enough information on the protocol to develop a driver ourselves.
 >
 > And I should add: "as by the past and for many other manufacturers".
yeah well the voygager driver did cost me far lass trouble to get the
protocol details for including even a development testmodel.
unfortunately, the same poeple probably aren't there anymore (as goes a
lot with optelec NL all the good guys leave)

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)