[BRLTTY] Refreshing problems?

Mark L. Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 28 19:51:01 EST 2007

Hi all,

Again, I apologize for the very late reply... I've attached a packet log
from Window-Eyes bdisplay.exe using PortMon.exe. Thank you for your precious
time. I hope this is an adequate amount of data and acceptable format.

Best regards,
-Mark

---
"Life can be expressed through a game of chess... Our struggles are
everchanging; strategy and tactics must be re-evaluated and variations must
be taken into consideration. The only things that remain constant throughout
this exchange-fest are ideals and principles."