[BRLTTY] Problems with brltty & alva delphi 440

Ismo Salonen ismo at codeit.fi
Sun Jul 15 07:05:20 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm trying to help my blind friend. I once set up his delphi 480
with brltty 3.0 and it worked well enough.

Now I'm trying to setup Delphi 440. I'v tried with versions
3.7.2 and the newest 3.8.0.

It correctly detects the terminal but does not do anything else.
As I don't read well the braille code it is har for me to detect
whats on the display. It seems that the is the initial version
information but the character table is not anything I recognize.

Tried the brltty on his debian system and also on my own fedora core 6.
Same results.

Also tried with compiling fixed model, defining old firmware.
Still no help.

I've attached the debug output, maybe somebody has ideas ?

br
ismo