[BRLTTY] Bug in the latest version of brltty

Sauro Cesaretti cesaretti at netsons.org
Tue Jul 17 14:50:18 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I downloaded the newest version of brltty from the subversion server.
I'm using the supervario display braille connected to the usb.
I known that you patched the problm with the newest version of the kernel.
now the driver works almost correctly but it seems that the driver sends
some initialization  that seems a restart of the display.
It made some sound tones that were not present before.
It's not a problem for me but I just inform you if you want patch it.
Thanks in advance above all for all the job!!
Best regards, Sauro