[BRLTTY] Relocatable install.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 1 15:41:55 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2007/06/01 at 14:53 -0400]

>I don't know what goes wrong, but when I asked about it before you (or
>Samuel?) told me not to do it. I don't know whether anything goes wrong but
>I think it was predicted by someone. If it's supposed to be used it should
>default to on; if it's not supposed to be used then the conditions need to
>be clarified at least for us end users.

Let's figure it out. Would you mind experimenting with it? I'd rather fix it if
possible, although not for 3.8, of curse, as I'm not going to let anything else
delay that. After we decide that the change log is okay, I just need to decide
whether or not tweaking the manual is a requirement. If we can decide all of
that today, and if I stay up late tonight or put in a bit of work tomorrow, 3.8
should be out shortly after the weekend.