[BRLTTY] Relocatable install.

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Fri Jun 1 15:57:08 EDT 2007

I think this adds up to, "Please experiment next week" which I'll be glad to
do. I thought it was known that relocatable install was not for Cygwin
because Cygwin is a flavor of Linux in this context. If that's not the case
then the description is right as written. It certainly isn't worth delaying
anything for.

Is there any night you _don't_ stay up? :-)

Dave Mielke wrote:

Let's figure it out. Would you mind experimenting with it? I'd rather fix it
if
possible, although not for 3.8, of curse, as I'm not going to let anything
else
delay that. After we decide that the change log is okay, I just need to
decide
whether or not tweaking the manual is a requirement. If we can decide all of
that today, and if I stay up late tonight or put in a bit of work tomorrow,
3.8
should be out shortly after the weekend.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"Be kind to your fur-bearing friends,