[BRLTTY] Relocatable install.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 1 16:26:18 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2007/06/01 at 15:57 -0400]

>I think this adds up to, "Please experiment next week" which I'll be glad to
>do.

It adds up to the fact that I appreciate work done by others whenever they have
the time and energy to do it.

>I thought it was known that relocatable install was not for Cygwin
>because Cygwin is a flavor of Linux in this context. If that's not the case
>then the description is right as written.

I don't know since I'm not in any way a Windows person. Whether or not brltty
should actually be installed on Cygwin relocatably, though, the feature should
still work.