[BRLTTY] Ubuntu & brltty

Sauro Cesaretti sauro at all4linux.net
Tue Jun 5 17:37:54 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use ubuntu 7.04 in text-mode with brltty and
in graphical mode with orca.
is there anybody use this distro?
What do you think about this distro?
Despite of that, I have a problem with it.
When I start the distro, I can see that the brltty driver
starts two times.
The first time, it starts with the us table and the second time it starts with italian table as I configured
in the brltty.conf file, but at this point,I can read that there are some startup problems.
First, How can I check the services that start during the linux startup?
Second, How can I check what kind of startup problems occurred?
Have you ever met this kind of problem?
At the end, sorry that it's one off-topic question, do you know how can I change the run-level to avoid having the graphical login at startup?
Thanks in advance for all advices.

Best regards, Sauro