[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on cygwin

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Jun 11 20:29:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

Tomas Valusek, le Sun 10 Jun 2007 17:53:43 +0200, a écrit :
> I need BRLTTY to stick to window from which it was activated. I
> don't need it to read any other window, actually, I need to run vim in
> my cygwin window, load text into it and switch to another app while
> still reading text loaded into vim on my Braille.

Ah, that usage was not expected. In the current state, this can't be
done, but we can implement this (i.e. brltty will stick to the last
console window that it saw).  What do people think?  (this should
probably be available as an option only, of course).

> The other thing is that brltty.exe doesn't close itself upon cygwin
> window close, but it should to do so.

Why?

The way of operations of brltty has always been to just show the current
window (when it is readable).

Samuel