[BRLTTY] Fedora core 7 & brltty 3.8

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 15 00:26:25 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2007/06/15 at 13:20 +1000]

>I made this change and then ran BRLTTY, which worked after a few seconds.
>Killing and restarting BRLTTY, with the change still in effect, also worked.

Is the patch I sent you a few days ago still applied, or are you using an
unmodified brltty?

>The following message appeared on the console and in syslog:
>
>Jun 15 13:14:49 jpc kernel: usb 2-1: reset full speed USB device using
>ohci_hcd
>and address 2

Do you know which event this log corresponds to? Was it when you made the
change
to "autosuspend", when you first started brltty after that, or when?