[BRLTTY] Braille keyboard layout

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Jun 18 09:36:59 EDT 2007

Dave Mielke, le Mon 18 Jun 2007 09:31:25 -0400, a écrit :
> For reading, I like displays with long thumb-operated keys. As I near
> the end of a line I start moving my left index finger to the left,
> usually timing it so that it gets there just as my right index finger
> is reading the last character. At that same moment a quick touch of my
> thumb allows me to just keep on reading.

Ok, but the keypoint was to be able to have at some time _both_ the end
of the previous line for the right hand, and the start of the next line
for the left hand.  If for instance you have troubles reading a word
that crosses that boundary (because it is a techincal one, for
instance), being able to have both pieces at the same time would
probably help a lot.

Samuel