[BRLTTY] Making mutt even more braille friendly

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 18 20:52:18 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 02:54:08PM +0200, S?bastien Hinderer wrote:
> Now that mutt has the braille_friendly variable, it can be used to make
> mutt even more braille_friendly than what it is already.
> My question: are there improvements in mutt's behaviour that you guys
> would like to see implemented, making mutt even easier to use with a
> braille display ?

Maybe this is already available, though I couldn't find it in the manual
pages, but an option to have subject lines fully displayed in the index view
would be helpful.

At the moment (with the default index view), if the subject line extends
beyond the end of the line, it is truncated at that point, whereas it would be
helpful to have it wrapped and continued on the following line, as an option
that could be set in ~/.muttrc

This would make it easier to sleect interesting messages from the index view
and thus save time.