[BRLTTY] Making mutt even more braille friendly

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jun 18 21:43:27 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2007/06/19 at 10:52 +1000]

>Maybe this is already available, though I couldn't find it in the manual
>pages, but an option to have subject lines fully displayed in the index view
>would be helpful.
>
>At the moment (with the default index view), if the subject line extends
>beyond the end of the line, it is truncated at that point, whereas it would be
>helpful to have it wrapped and continued on the following line, as an option
>that could be set in ~/.muttrc

YOu can control what a message index line looks like by setting index_format.
The subject is specified by %s. While you can specify an explicit width by
placing an integer between the two character, e.g. %20s, I don't believe the
field can be set to wrap.