[BRLTTY] Preference menu changes not saved

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 19 10:23:12 EDT 2007

Using build 3086, tested only on Cygwin so far, setting braille tables via
the CombiBraille preferences menu does not stick. Setting text style (6 or 8
dots) sticks, but setting contraction and attributes tables does not; these
I have to do from /etc/brltty.conf.

I think this behavior has been around for a long time. I verified this
morning that there is nothing in the default config file that would assert
specific contraction and attribute tables.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"Be kind to your fur-bearing friends,