[BRLTTY] Compile problem: /usr/bin/jar

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Nov 13 01:14:53 EST 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 02:58:37PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:

> Yes. For now, to build from source, configure with --disable-java-bindings.

I read elsewhere that Fedora 8 includes a version of Java released by Sun
under the GPL. Perhaps someone who has Fedora installed, and who is planning
an upgrade anyway, could test whether the Java bindings build with this
version of Java. (If there are any problems, they'll have to be looked into by
someone who knows Java - and I'm not in that category.)