[BRLTTY] How to use chinese in brltty windows version?

sodar sodar at 126.com
Wed Nov 14 09:35:54 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm a new user of brltty. I download brltty-win-3.9 and runs on Simplified Chinese Windows xp. But only ASCII character can be shown on the Braille display. According to the document, I think maybe "ENABLE_CONTRACTED_BRAILLE" not indicated in compiling.

So anybody can help me to build a brltty-windows version with "ENABLE_CONTRACTED_BRAILLE" flag? Or give me a brief introduction on how to build brltty on Windows platform?

Thanks so such :)

DX.Sun