[BRLTTY] How to use chinese in brltty windows version?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Nov 14 10:25:15 EST 2007

Hi,

sodar, le Wed 14 Nov 2007 22:35:54 +0800, a écrit :

> But only ASCII character can be shown on the Braille
> display. According to the document, I think maybe "ENABLE_CONTRACTED_BRAILLE"
> not indicated in compiling.

It is already enabled by default.  To activate it, you need to go in the
preference menu and toggle the contraction table.

> I download brltty-win-3.9 and runs on Simplified Chinese Windows xp.

However, I've never experimented with that, so it's little wonder that
it doesn't work :)

Dave, we will probably need unicode support in the screen interface to
get it working (just like AtSpi needs, etc.)

Samuel