[BRLTTY] super live boot testing

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Sep 27 07:09:04 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by adrian15 on 2007/09/27 at 11:28 +0200]

>So my own solution for this problem would be to ask blind people to type
>'c' key and then type:

ok

>set kernel_options="$(kernel_options) brltty=type,port,table"

no good

>press the 'ESC' key and then press the 'ENTER' key.

ok

>Too much complicated against to writing simply the options.

That "set kernel_options=" line is way too complicated to expect users to get
right when they can't read what they're typing. If this were a product in a
store then it wouldn't sell.

Why not have a new letter, perhaps "a" for "add", which the user could type
instead of "c", and which would append the entered string to kernel_options?