[BRLTTY] Posting to the list may resume.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 21 14:22:22 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Sébastien Hinderer on 2008/04/21 at 20:04 +0200]

>In the long run, wouldn't it be safer to have brltty hosted by a
>stable project hosting system, like SourceForge or so ? I assume this
>would ensure a solid list service. Also, my impression is that it would
>be a web site for brltty whose name would not depend on the name of its
>maintainer.

As stated in my previous post, I did look into sites like that. That, in fact,
was the biggest reason by far for the delay. Maybe I'm picky, but I,
personally, found aeach such site either too difficult or impossible to use.
They just aren't designed for text-mode use and I'm not a GUI user.