[BRLTTY] Posting to the list may resume.

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Apr 21 14:29:25 EDT 2008

> As stated in my previous post, I did look into sites like that. That, in fact,
> was the biggest reason by far for the delay. Maybe I'm picky, but I,
> personally, found aeach such site either too difficult or impossible to use.
> They just aren't designed for text-mode use and I'm not a GUI user.

My apologies to the list: I didn't read Dave's e-mail mindfully enough.

I also found that SF is a burden to use with lynx.
It may be worth telling them about this accessibilit issue...

Perhaps it would be possible to have an alias name brltty.org pointing
to mielke.cc, or something like that ?

Cheers,
Sébastien.