[BRLTTY] Posting to the list may resume.

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Apr 21 23:28:54 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 08:29:25PM +0200, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

> I also found that SF is a burden to use with lynx.
> It may be worth telling them about this accessibilit issue...

T.V. Raman used to host Emacspeak at sf.net, but despite his repeated requests
they failed to fix the accessibility issues.

In my opinion, a server under one's own control is a lot better than a code
hosting service. Bear in mind that it has been mostly reliable in this case,
with the last several weeks excepted.

> Perhaps it would be possible to have an alias name brltty.org pointing
> to mielke.cc, or something like that ?

Yes, if anyone is willing to absorb the cost of the domain name registration,
and to maintain the DNS records to refer to Dave's site.